Nesting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts_rabbits_2008

Reaction score
Hello, This is my bunnies 4th time having babiesand she usually makes a nest in the corner of her hutch but this timeshe has the hay that i gave her last night across the whole back wallof the hutch and shes not due for about another week but she doessometimes pull a little bit of hair a while before she's due.I only gave her the hay already because when i cleaned the cage shemade a round hole with it and pushed all of the stuff to the back. I amthinking that maybe she is doing this because the last time she hadbabies they all crawled out of the nest and went all over andfroze. She dosen't have a nest box because i have never givenany of my bunnies nest boxes and they always have them in therehutches. I put boards up so that they can't crawl out of theback. Will this be ok or should i make a circle in the backcorner?

Thanks Robert

Sorry i won't be answering your question, but inturn have one for you. Where can you get a nest box andwhatdoes it look like? and how has the hay worked for you, did you justplace it in a corner? i'm just curious what would be the bestchoice.

thanx

lydia

Well now i see that she is starting to make around nest just in the corner of the hutch same place that she alwaysdoes. I guess that shes getting closer i expect to see babiesmaybe the middle or for sure the end of next week.

Robert

cool

I have a question to all of you, how long do I have to wait till Iseperate the babies form the doe? cause they already have fur but Idon't want to touch them for the fear of her eating them... thanks

Bunnyman

Latest posts

Back