need help with breeds

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love4buns

Reaction score
ok heres Crystal ive been told off many people she looks like a mini lop but i dont really think she is as shes quite a big rabbit. my vet who obviously has no clue on breeds said she was a Dutch Lop :shock:i dont think they exist? and she deffinatly doesnt have a dutch pattern :?lol dont have many good pics of her as she runs away from the camera ;)

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

and Honey i have a feeling shes a lionlop (cross bred from lionhead and lop rabbit) but im probably wrong :?

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

i will addtheir weights tomorrow i know the vet said Honey was 3.4 not sure if that meant kg orlb lol im really bad at weights

They both look like Mini Lops to me. If they aren't bred to standard, there can be a large variance in size. MiniLops should be around 6 pounds, but can go larger.

If your vet told you 3.4, I am guessing he/she meant pounds, unless your bunny could be almost 7 and a half pounds if your vet meant 3.4 kg(which is possible, but it looks pretty young)

Cute bunnies!

i think the top picture looks like aminilop.minilops can weigh over 6 lbs they are much larger than Hollandlops.thats in the US.other countries have different sizes.bluebird

Back