NEED ADVICE PLEASE READ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaya-louise

Reaction score
helloo i have a male bun hes 4 nearly 5 months and a lionhead hes amazing
when i first got him he was very underweight i got him for a pet shop but as he put on weight hes developed a little pot belly which is soft and he eats pleanty drinks normal has no changes in his stool very active and playful im just woundering if its normal for him to have a pot belly ?
im gonna ring the vet tomorow but before i do so is there eny advice you can give me
i worry about my little bun

It is possible that he needs to be dewormed which is not something to worry about

If he was underweight and from a pet shop it is a good idea to have him checked over by a rabbit knowledgeable vet to also make sure that he has no other health issues.

Good luck!

I would wait and get him checked out by a vet. That is possibly what the problem is but we really don't know..

Iwould not just buy any dewormer from a pet store. many of them are made for dogs/cats and could harm a rabbit.

i took him and he absolutly fine its becuase he was so underweight when we got him he just putting waight on the vet said he is in beautiful condition and she wormed him aswell x

Latest posts

Back