My poor nuffie! Can anyone help me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hill-Hutch

Reaction score
My poor rabbit, fuzzy, is at the county fair right now and I'm really concerned about him.

He seems sick! He's not acting like normal fuzzy and I don't know what I can do for him!

Popcorn, his BFF bunny is right next to him in a divided cage cause we thought if they were close to each other, they wouldn't be so stressed.

He just lays there and if you talk to him he doesn't even open his eyes!

I'm bringing his sleeping box from home to see if that will help, but we are showing tomorrow and hes in 2 classes where I'm not allowed to touch him or anything and so I want him to be at his best!

He's been to shows before, but this is my first time showing him and I'm really concerned that hes too stressed or hes sick!

He's my baby and I want him to feel good and I want him to be happy. If there anything I can do for the poor guy?

I wold really appreciate the help guys!

~Sydnie & Fuzzy

He sounds very stressed. Is he hot or is the crowd just too much for him. Will they let you take him home tonight and monitor him and decide tomorrow to show him. If he is sick you probably won't want to show him.

What is the temperature like? Is it warmer than he is used to? You can give him frozen water bottles to snuggle with if he is too hot. Otherwise it could be he is just scared. His hidey box would help a lot.

I hope he feels better!

He should be used to the temp and he has some water bottles and their frozen. It may be the crowd... i'll ask if i can take him home and bring him back tomorrow to show.

He has been shown before but was it a coop show or carrier show? If this is his first coop show then he may be very scared and stressed. There are a lot of new noises and voices he doesn't recognize. Imagine how you would feel if you were in his situation.
His sleep box should help some.
Good luck at the show!

A lot of rabbits are less active at fairs because of a number factors including the noises, the barn (usually hotter than home), the extra rabbits around, and the smaller cage. I would just keep an eye on him and try to keep him cool. My rabbits took a couple days after the fair to return to their normal selves (some of the younger bucks actually got more riled up from being away).

Latest posts

Back