my mini-lop steffie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your photos are huge ( approx. 22x17 inches!). You need to resize them on a photo editing program.

Steffie is a beautiful rabbit!

Pam

Welcome to the forum, Mambo :)

Your little one is so adorable! I love the color of her fur. She's socontent in that picture. She obviously is very loved and safe.

Jump in anywhere on the board. We're happy to have you.

-Carolyn

Hello Mambo!Welcome! What a beautiful bunny! I love her loppy ears and herbeautiful color!

RaspberrySwirl

Thanks for the compliments. I got Steffie thispast August at a local pet store, OK so sue me, but I wanted theexperience of raising my own rabbit. She is doing very well withpooping just in her litter box. She hardly ever poops on the carpetwhen she has her freedom time outside the cage. Although I dokeep a big litter box next to the cage in case she doesns't have to goback into the cage to do her business during freedom time.

She gets a steady diet of spinach, tim hay, kaytee pellets and shereally lovvvvvvvvvves carrot pieces. From reading this forum, I'mconcerned that I'm feeding her too much carrot. I usually give her asmall handfull of the pre-chopped string shaped carrots once forbreakfast and once for dinner(both times with a small handful ofspinach).

She is very friendly and loves to be petted. In fact last night mysister brough her crew over to go trick or treating in ourneighborhood(she lives out in the country), and Steph didn't freak outat all over all the ruckus.

She is also doing suprisingly well now with not chewing on exposed wires in the living room.

One thing that does concern me is that every once in a white she willexpode in to an almost violent gnawing session of the wires of hercage. Is that normal, or something I should be concerned about. I doleave a couple of small wood blocks in the cage for her to chew on, butshe rarely touches them.

Oh well, sorry about the long rant. I could still use some advice onposting pics directly to the message board. I've tried using a photoeditor to cut the size down, it still says I'm using the wrong fileextension when I preview post. That is not possible since all my photosare .jpg's.

Latest posts

Back