My Gosh it's Monday...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I am up but both kids are home from school! I wanted to go back to bed but I also wanted to get the RO TODAY post up.

Luke has had a bad stomach all night and Lexi has still been suffering with her foot and tailbone....... we'll be calling the doc again today - probably go for Xrays.

Where's the phone?!?

Where's my Purse?!!?

Oh man! It really is Monday!!! :?

I'm home sick, too.

Headache/stomachache all night. I feel a little better this morning. I'm going back to bed in a little bit. I just had to feed and water the buns before crawling back under the covers.

Today is the first day of classes, but we have a snow day, so I'm home relaxing :zzzzz

*feel better vibes* for Luke, Lexie and Jim :hug:

Sorry you guys are feeling ill.:(Feel better soon!

I'm having one of those manic Mondays!:pullhair:I have my English literature exam on Wednesday and as it is a closed text exam (so we don't get to bring the books in with us:?) I've been re-reading the text and going over lists of quotationsall afternoon trying tomake sure I know the book back to front and inside out.:shock:7 chapters down...4 to go!:p

I'll be so glad when I never have to read 'Spies' again.:biggrin2:

I came down with the flu too. :(

Wasn't feeling good on Saturday morning, and by Saturday afternoon, I was sick and throwing up.
Slept most of Saturday and Sunday, and didn't eat anything for two days. I did go in to work Sunday morning for a few hours, but went straight to bed after that.

Worked a few more hours Monday morning, but I think I'm going to crawl backto bednow.
The bunnies sure didn't like me being sick. They didn't get their run time, so they made a mess and pooped and peed in their usually clean cages.

I went home again this weekend.. it was good but the drive back was a nightmare. About half the drive (an hour and 40 minutes) is spent on a windy mountain highway with no passing lanes. Well it's been great up until now... coming back I got caught in a blizzard. I couldn't pull over because there are no shoulders andpulling overwould have been even more dangerous with the number of trucks on that road. Couldn't see where the road ended and the snowbank started, couldn't see where the center of the road was. It was a nightmare! I've only been driving for 7 months too... I HATE WINTER.

I feel for ya!

New Years Day, we recieved some nasty weather. I ended up driving home in the same conditions(not blizzard tho) you mentioned on our interstate. Of course, I live in the flat portion of Ohio so the mountian roads don't exist.

Glad to hear you made it back safe!

I can handle major roads that are relatively straight, it's the windy mountain roads that really scare me, one misjudgement in a corner and you could end up tumbling down a mountain (the guard rails are non-existent, they only have those reflective poles where the drop is steep). We got a foot of snow, freezing rain, and nice weather headed our way which pretty much means bad road conditions for the next little while.

Anyways, I forgot to say the bunnies are all doing very well. Reese has done a 180 in the last few months. I was terrified I was going to lose her after I lost Spice but since having her teeth done she has gained 2.25 ounces, she is moving around a lot better (she was having hopping issues that I thought was due to age), she is such a love and kisses everyone and is very pushy about getting pets, and she is ever so enthusiastic about treats. She's got her spunk back, I mixed in some seeds and she dug out her pellets to get at the seeds.:foreheadsmack:Silly girl. I let her out to play in the run on the weekend and you wouldn't have known she was the oldest one out there, she ran and binkied and kicked up her heals for a good hour before settling down enough to sit still for a few minutes.

Mocha, well he's Mocha, and he doesn't even seem to care if I am at home or not, lol. Zoey is the only one who really seems to miss me! Both the weekends I've been back at home, she lets me pet her for minutes on end -- that is HUGE with Zoey! Poor Zoey is so used to me feeding her and doing the chores that when my mom and dad started doing it she was afraid to come out of her box until they left, lol.

Well they are all doing well, it is so hard to leave them. I break down in tears as I drive away every time. And I'd have to say that the hardest thing to deal with is realising that when I go home, there is no Spice. That's a blow and it's been a hard one to take. I miss my boy so much and it's almost been 3 months... :bigtears:

Oh man! I was thinking about Spice myself lately. I loved his wintery photos and stuff you shared. I thought about that big nest he built too!

I miss him, also.

Latest posts

Back