My Gardening Buddies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, had a real good day today. Weather was fineand sunny - not too warm - so I persuaded myself to do some work in thegarden (believe me, I take some persuading). As it happens, Perry andPernod decided to give me a hand (paw) and we spent all afternoontogether. I'm posting a few photos of my helpers - perhaps we shouldstart a gardening company - 'BUNNIES ARE US'

Perrherbmini

Perry making sure the herbs taste OK

Pernodpot

Honestly, Mom, I wasn't really pulling the heads off the flowers - just the weeds!

Perrpotmini

If I sit still, she'll think I'm a flower!

Pernrollmini

Just time for a quick flop and roll

PPkissmini

Good job. Now give us a kiss

That second onejust killsme!!!

The look on his face is hysterical!

Those are awesome pictures! I'mglad you were persuaded to"garden" today!

It just warmed my heart to look at those photos-- your rabbits are so beautiful! It was so nice that youtook the time to share the pictures.

Pam

Two resounding thumbs up, the "honest MOM" caption is sooo suiting.

So, did you actually get any gardeningdone? hehe

Cher

What Beauties! Love the flop!

-Carolyn

THose were awsome pics!!It makes me want to take mine out, i am just so afraid they will get hurt!

I took an old Mini Rex with me last night to a4-H meeting for a talk on rabbit coat color genetics. Themeeting was in a park and that old man had such a great time hoppingaround, visiting people and munching on clover :)

Some rabbits are afraid to go out, but I try to rotate the ones whoenjoy an evening out and let them loose in the yard. Theolder ones especially enjoy it.

Pam

I imagine those buns sit around trying to figure out what onearth they did right to be the one that gets togo outwithPam for the evening!

Latest posts

Back