MY FIRST BUNNY KISS!!!!!! :-D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Okay ... only y'all can understand whyI'm so happy right now!!!!:D

After months of begging, pleading, groveling, and bribing,Sherman gave me my FIRSTBUNNYKISS tonight!!!!

He had jumped up on the couch next to me and was sniffingaround me. I held my face down and said, "Give Mommy a kiss"... and to my ASTONISHMENT he kissed me on thecheek!!!!!

Oh, I wish somebody had taken a picture!

Ijust thislittlebunny!!!!

BunnyMommy,I am so happy for you. Bunny kisses are the best kind there is. That isso awesome. Sherman is such a sweetie.

Congratulations!!!

Tina

BM, You must be doing somethingright! Ittook my little guy 2 years! My Trixie is a different story,she loves to give bunny kisses. Oh, I read in oneof your posts that Sherman does not like to be picked up orheld. I think that will change for yousoon.My little guy Trouble was the sameway. I had him neutered and just kept working with him andnow he will let me pick him up and hold him like a baby. Ialso pick him up, rest him on my shoulder and sometimes cuddle himunder my chin. This is a huge difference from whenIfirst got him. Some days he tolerates it betterthan others. He will very defiantly let you know when hewants down so you have to be ready or he will take off on hisown! This little guy is harder to trance also. Onlybeen able to do itreally well withhimonce. He is a more active vigilant typebunny. While Trixie on the other had, is more lovey dovey,laid back and lazy. She also is the dominant bun in thishouse. I can trance her really well. The point tothis big long conversation is, keep working with Sherman and the morehe trusts you, he will allow you to do more withhim. Long live his majesty Sherman! :DBeckie

Ive given up faith on Meg ever kissing me....lol. She bites a lot...no kisses :( She kissed Tyson though...it was cute.

Beckie, thanks so much for sharingthis! :D I want to pick Sherman up soooo bad, buthe just isn't having it!:( I'm hopingthat with more groveling, begging, pleading, and bribery that one dayit will happen. Your story is veryencouraging.

Thanks again!

My little Mella hardly ever gives kisses. Ipretty much have to be holding a bowl of fruit to get her on my lap.But Pauly is a love machine. He loves the petting and kissing.Sometimes he'll crawl in my lap give me one little lick on the face andmove on. Just a quick peck--kinda' like his daddy ;)But I'dlove to persuade Mella to give me kisses. Sounds like Shermans on hisway to becoming quite the lovey bunny. No more playing hard to get.Congratulations! Maybe he could talk to Mella.

8_3_1.gif
+ =someone(not mentioning any names Bunnymommy since I wouldnt want to exposeSherman's hidden motives but......) luuuuuuuuuuuuvs his mom! *coughcough*

Congrats BunnyMommy, that is the best gift he gave you....now here isto many manymore!

Cher

What's bunny kisses? lol Mine snuffle me. Bunbun used to follow me around and kiss my legs. Sigh. I miss him.:(

Rose

Latest posts

Back