My Dear Muffy..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieStixxxx

Reaction score
I didn't want to post here, as it made me feel like I was accepting her death..

But with all the support from the last few days, I've finally been able to accept that she's gone.

My little Muffy, when I took you in at 8 1/2, I knew that our time together would be short. But in that year and a half that I had you, I've never been so happy. You've taught me so much about senior rabbits, and now I hope that I will be blessed with another senior who needs help.

Had it been a week ago today, I would have never thought I'd be left without the very next week. You were so strong - such a fighter. You over came every obstacle life ever threw at you. You've been in more homes than fingers on a hand, botched spayed by a vet, arthritis, urine scalds, weight loss - I didn't care about spending money over you. I loved you and I wanted to help.

I thank you for teaching me that seniors are one of the best. Whenever I was upset, you were the first to greet me - the first to give me kisses. I will always miss you my baby girl <3

RIP Miss Muffy

:rainbow:

:bunnyangel::rip:

:tears2:

040.jpg

Muffy is the gray one.

muffy was glad to have someone like you to love and care for her in her old age. not many people want a senior rabbit, they want a youngster. she was truly blessed to be with you.

:pink iris::hug:

I'm so sorry. Muffy was just beautiful.

I know that she is looking down on you and thanking you for everything you did to her.

You were an angel to her :hug:.

Sleep tight Muffy :rainbow:.

I'm so sorry.

Even though she went through so many homes, you gave her the best home possible and loved her.

RIP Muffy :rainbow:

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news.

Binky Free at the Bridge Muffy :rainbow:

You will be greatly missed by your Mommie & Labrador.

Susan:angelandbunny:

I have received the call that Muffy's ashes have arrived. I am about to leave to go pick her up.

For the last week, I was in complete denial... then moved towards partial acceptance. With her urn, I know I must completely accept that she's gone as it is undenialable proof that my girl has crossed the rainbow bridge.

I love you Muffy =[

Btw, Labrador sure has put on the weight since there's no bun he has to compete with. Diet for him!

Awww, I'm pleased Muffy is coming home - I know when my Bun's ashes have been returned, I feel like they are back here with us.

Pernod put weight on after Perry went to the Bridge - she wasn't getting as much exercise on her own as she just seemed to want to lay and grieve :(. She has lost some now she has Shadow to run around with.

Jan

Latest posts

Back