My C&C Cage!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskerz

Reaction score
My husband and I have been working on Alister's cage for a few weeks, which I have no clue HOW or WHY it took that long but, its finally done!!! well... The building it part. It has a wooden base with linoleum floor's :)

I still have to fill it with TONS of toys, but I do have his litter box's, hay rack and food dish in there already. It will look so much better once I get all his toys and set them up in it! I cant wait!!! I should have it done by this weekend, toys and all!!!

Here are some pics I took today right after getting the second level built. The cage is 3 1/2 panels long by 1 1/2 panels wide. The floor is a total of 4ft long by 2ft wide and the second level is 1 panellong by 1 1/2 panels wide.

*excuse the mess in the background, I have the cage in the storage area right now and its a MESS!*

Front. Door's open

CC3.jpg

Front. Door's closed

CC4-1.jpg

Left side

CC2.jpg

Right side

CC1.jpg

Oh, and I am also making a name plack for the cage right now, Ill post pics of it when I am done!

Here is his name plack. I just finished it.
I hung it from the top panel up in the top left corner, ubove the ladder area.

Alister1-1.jpg

It looks so cute in his cage!
but dont worry, there is NO way my bunny will be able to reach it to chew on or anything like that! :)

That looks Great! Especially love the name tag. Does it have a wooden base to the nametag? I have been wanting to do something like that for the rabbits in my rabbiry, but havent thought of what to make it out of. Cant wait to see pictures of Alister when hes home.

Defying Gravity Rabbits wrote:
That looks Great! Especially love the name tag. Does it have a wooden base to the nametag? I have been wanting to do something like that for the rabbits in my rabbiry, but havent thought of what to make it out of. Cant wait to see pictures of Alister when hes home.

It is wooden with a little thin rope on the top to hang it.

I bought it from Michaels craft store for $0.99!!! and got some paint,glitter glue, and some felt letters with sticky backs, put it all together and there you go, a Alister bunny name plack!

You should try your local craft store, they have all sorts of stuff to make things like that! :biggrin:

What an awesome cage setup! I wish I was as creative as you! I wanna make a NIC cage and make it all cool, but I just have a huge dog crate added to a 4 x 8 pen. x)

I can't wait to see pics of your bun inside the cageee!

Latest posts

Back