my bunny family!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunny_kid

Reaction score
hello, i thought i'd share some photos of my bunny family!!

june111.jpg

this is smoky when she was a baby, she is now bigger and unfortunatly half blind, as she got into a fight with one of my other bunnies and Belle won. we took her down to the vets, but he couldn't save her eye.luckily she is better now!

000_0088.jpg

this is smoky now, as you can see, she is fully recovered!!

Copie3deLandRover054.jpg

this is her mum, belle. she is a really pretty rabbit, who is slightly hyper!!

CopiedeLandRover044.jpg

this is Bluey, smokys dad. he is my most mental rabbit, and i am the only one who can actually pick him up! he also looks like smoky!

100_1389.jpg

this is yang who is smokys older brother and one of belle and blueys sons.

Easter2005008.jpg

and this is Danni, who is quite old.

last but not least i thought i'd show you some photos of what the babies looked like when they were born

100_1419.jpg

this was when they were a few days old. and 4 weeks later they looked like this:

june118.jpg

most of my bunnies are netherland dwarves, but goodness knows what danni is! she was crossed with something which was apparently crossed with another breed! most of my bunnies are very well behaved (emphasis on "most"!) and i love them all lots!! we live on a farm so they like running around the field in summer!

thats all for now, but i expect when belle has another litter i'll put some more on!! i hope you enjoyed them!:D

thats ok, i love showing off my beautiful bunnies! heres a couple more!

june120.jpg

and here is another of smoky as a baby

june109.jpg

i just can't resist showing baby photos, i love them!

thanks guys! its just slightly disapointing that they never stay as babys for long, mind you, they are still cute!:D

those babies are the cutest!! don't you just love it when they body pile? i feel like squishing something now.

Latest posts

Back