My Blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKatMe

Reaction score
So, I'm just gonna give you guys a bit of background on myself. Remember I had the idea of doing our own blogs? I'm Candy Cane; a 3 year old black VM Mini Rex. I am eh with new people but I warm up soon... As long as they don't have chickens. They are very annoying. I was a surprise Christmas gift to mommy - so I'm not going to tell you where I came from. These are some pictures of my beautiful self:
B7AF3886_zps6af2d660.jpg
B7AF3886_zps6af2d660.jpg
889BAB96_zpsaa7f729c.jpg
00F72DFD_zpsb772b05e.jpg

My purpose for this blog is to educate the fellow bunnies to decode their humans. In other words, acting innocent. My magestical life will be posted on this very blog. Well, today I have a story for you. Someone besides mommy fed me! What's up with that? I am a firm believer in rights and respect. That is complete injustice! So when mommy got home I gave her a good nip on the finger. Anyway, I want other buns to start blogs! The more the merrier!

lol, yer mommy's not 'llowed to outsource her slave duties? we wouldn't care who fed us as long as der wuz noms. you should let the other hooman slave feed you and then when mommy comes home, tell her da slave did NOT feed you - den you get twice da noms ;)

But the silly person didn't even gimme cilantro! And she gave me only a little bite of hay��

Latest posts

Back