My big baby!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Wow you guys, I was looking through pictures ofme with Spice, and wow :shock:he's so big compared to me. Iwant a Flemish Giant so bad but Spice is less than 7 lbs and take alook at how big he is compared to me.

(Ya I'm holding him funny, he enjoys being held like that.)

5.jpg

4.jpg

Now does anyone else think I'll be able to handle a Flemish. :shock:lol.

I'm sure you could handle anything you wanted too!

It's a cute picture of you! :)

Raspberry

You are a very very pretty lady, Laura. You're no bigger than a minute.

I think Raspberry Swirl nailed it when she said you could handleanything you wanted to. I know that you couldhandle a Flemish. Spice is only a pound under Cali at thispoint, but she's a growing girl. Picture at least 2x thatsize and you'll have yourfull grownFlemish.As big as they are is as much of a babythey are. Very dependent and loving.

I usually take a seat when I pick up Cali because she's a whole lotta woman to handle standing up.

-Carolyn

So a Flamish would be a bigger Spice.;)Spice is so laid back with me it's funny. I can pick him upthe oddest ways and he just allows it. Like you see in that picture, Iput my arm in the crook of his back legs and the other on his belly andhe just stays. I can pick him up just like you pick up a baby (underthe armpits)and he doesn't kick with his back feet.

It's so funny the personality differences. I could never pick Mocha up like I do Spice.

pamnock wrote:
I've seen some small individuals handle some BIG rabbits LOL
HoldingHim.jpg

Picture of Apollo and Jeremy, by dajeti2

-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
So a Flamish would be a bigger Spice. ;)Spice isso laid back with me it's funny. I can pick him up the oddest ways andhe just allows it. Like you see in that picture, I put my arm in thecrook of his back legs and the other on his belly and he just stays. Ican pick him up just like you pick up a baby (under thearmpits)and he doesn't kick with his back feet.

Yup, a Flemish would be a biggerSpicers.

-Carolyn

lol, I guess I should do a spell check, eh? I spelled Flemish as 'Flamish' instead, lol.

No worries. We knew what you were talking about, Dear Heart.

:)

-Carolyn

I need to get a size comparison of me and Mochasince I can't really get one of Mocha and Spice together. You wouldn'teven think they'd be half brothers. Mocha is about half a pound lessbut is a tad bit over weight (I'm trying to put him on a diet, I reallyam!). He's alot smaller compared to Spice and Spice isn't fat, he has a'firm' body unlike Mocha, lol.

You better tell your parents he's watching his weight. I know how those boys can work their looks with those adults!

-Carolyn

They don't listen to me! They sneak treats out tothem when I have my back turned. :shock:And when I tell thembeing overweight is bad for the bunnies, they say they need the extrafat for the winter. :?My parents are out of control, it'slike2 very big2 year olds. ;)

I was wondering if you were able to control them.

Parents!!!

What's a kid to do??

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back