My baby took me for my first walk!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
:DBunbun brought me on my first naturewalk today!!!! I wish I had pictures to show everyone, she was socurious, it was her first time outside!! We don't have snow yet but wedo have alot of leaves, well you could just guess where Bunbun wentfirst.....straight for the pile of leaves:p:Dit was soadorable;)She has been cleaning herself since wegot back she was so dirty !!! hheheheheheh Im surprised she didn'tthink of digging my garden up!:)Im so proud of my baby, Iwill be getting some more film for my camera, so I can take somepictures!!!!!

How excellent, Luna21!

A slight word of caution for the leaves: be careful of moldy ones as itcan make her sick. You might also scroll through the pages and find the"Cheat Sheet for Rabbit Care". There's a website in there that tellsyou what trees/leaves are safe for rabbits and which ones aren't.

So glad you had fun! They certainly do walk you, ey? Do take pictures.If you can't post them, you can send them to me snail-mail and I'll putthem on the board.

:)

We have to see our baby.

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn, I was wondering wether or not tolet her eat the leaves, or anything for that matter!! I don't have anypesticides in my lawn, but I don't feel safe letting her eat justanything outside if I don't know where its been!! I can't wait to showu guys some pictures, I will be taking tuns!!! Can I have ure snailmail adresse, because I will send u the pictures that way because Idon't have a scanner!!!!!! Thanks again Carolyn!:D

Love bunbun and Luna21

Carolyn wrote:
How excellent, Luna21!

A slight word of caution for the leaves: be careful of moldy ones as it can make her sick.

Gooooood luck!! Bub grabs them and runs because he KNOWS I'm going to pull them out of his mouth, like a naughty 2-yr-old. :X

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
How excellent, Luna21!

A slight word of caution for the leaves: be careful of moldy ones as it can make her sick.

Gooooood luck!! Bub grabs them and runs because he KNOWS I'm going to pull them out of his mouth, like a naughty 2-yr-old. :X

Rose
Now, now, Rose ... don't you go stressing my sweet, precious Bubby'snerves...

Latest posts

Back