My baby bunny escaped and is missing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Matwheels.

How sad! :(

I hope he can find his way back. Poor little babe.

-Carolyn

Rabbits will usually stay in the samearea. Bunny has problem found shelter under something duringthe rain. Continue looking and we will pray that your bunnycomes home soon!

Pam

Matwheels, So sorry to hear about hisbut a few of my bunnies have gotten out of there cages and they prettymuch stuck right around our neighborhood and we have woods right acrossthe road. Just keep checking and put some food under the cageas that mught help. 2 of my rabbits stayed out from sometimein the night until about 6 or 7 at night and they were fine when theywent back to the neighbors. Hope this helps RObert

Yeah contact your local police station too, manypeople hand in found animals to the police. Rosie, my firstrabbit, used to run away lots. Usually she'd hide under thegarage of in the bushes over the other side of the garden.Shedidn't stray far from home but it's better to be on thesafe side and look high and low for him.

Good luck!

Good luck in finding your rabbit!

Maybe you could also put up signs around your neighborhood, just in case someone has takenyour bun in.

Latest posts

Back