must.... resist.......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrampNPigeon

Reaction score
Okay.. I admit it.. I was looking at one of the"bunnies for adoption" website. I know I can't have another one butthis lil gal/guy just stole my heart! How could anyone ever abandon aface like this??!

Cheryl

I WANT THAT RABBIT!! lol, sorry. I love thatcoloring and I always wanted a lop. Maybe, just maybe, I can convincemy parents to go rabbit hunting. ;)After all, my dad decidedwe aren't going to sell my single hutch. :D

If anyone is really interested he's listed on thehouse rabbit society website for adoption. The page ishttp://www.thebunnybunch.org/shelterfostermain.html *shrug*

I know most of us have all the bunnies we need but he is just TOO cute.And they named her/him LollyPop... how perfect! This one was prolly myfavorite of the bunch anyhow.

Cheryl

sigh...i want that baby too. But one more would mean that more rabbits than people live in our apt.:?

What an adorable bunny with the most beautiful coloring!

I can't even look at those bunny adoption websites. It bums me out when I can't take them all.

I sure wish I could take this little one.

-Carolyn

I know the feeling Carolyn. :(I found afew rabbits I really want, one that had part of it's ear cut off bysome kids :Xand one that had no ears at all because it wasdeformed at birth but is an adult and doing fine. Mostly rabbits thatno one would want because I know that they might not get homesotherwise. :?

This rabbit looks lovely really unusualcolouring! I don't think I could trust myself to look at the rescuesites! Both of my bunnies came from separate rescue centres atdifferent times. Would love to have lots more than 2 bunnies but don'tthink my husband would be to chuffed! I suppose that with only havingthe 2 at least they get lots of love & attention!

Sue

Back