Mummys Going Bunny Mad

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Bunny mania has finally gone to myhead .Today Iwas round at my Mum's when I said to her"justhold the rabbit for me whileI go upstairs."Doh that rabbit wasCaitlyn! Mybunnies are taking over my head LOL.

Hasbunny mania ever got to anyone else like this?Where rabbits have taken over everyday life? I'd love to hear yourstories

Vickie

I can relate to that, Vickie.

One time I told "Tucker" (my boss) he had to take a call.

:shock:

-Carolyn

LOL = Laughing Out Loud

BOL = Bursting Out Laughing

ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor, Laughing

Glad to see ya happy, BunnyMommy. :?

;)
-Carolyn

That's great! I don't have an example of that yet but it's almost related, lol.

Last summer I picked up Spice and said, "hey fatty," to him. Well m dadheard that and went, "what?" Well you can imagine he got the weirdestlooks from me, I could not understand why he answered to "fatty". Iasked him about it and claims he heard me say "daddy" not"fatty". I still don't quite get him, it's been years since I evercalled him "daddy"! lmao.

i understand that completely, i was thinking ofmy babies today at work and a bit dissapointed that they seem not sohyped up this evening. this time yesterday they were dashing aroundlike lunatics!!!

For the time being my two and I reside alone.....with Jade and Jezebel each having their own home (cage)

WELL...One day Jezebel clamored into Jade's cage had a pee and left. I caught myself saying to her OUTLOUD

"Jezebel! You dont see Jade coming over, peeing in your house and leaving do you?"

OMG...

Tucker line 1, Tucker line 1

Has anyone changed the rabbit lately?

MBB even if you think yours isnt that related, it was a HOOT! love that he answered you...

Cher

Latest posts

Back