Multiple Accounts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Bun

Reaction score
I noticed a member has multiple accounts, for example they have made accounts for each of their rabbits. I don't want to start anything by giving the name. I was under the impression we only get one account? It also got me thinking that person could use said accounts to vote for themselves in contests which doesn't seem very fair to other members.

I hope I don't seem rude for bringing this up. :?

Loads of members, (including Mods/Sr Mods ;) lol) have accounts for their own bunnies..... you could make one for Dunkin if you wanted!

I must admit I'm not sure about the whole voting thing but since you can vote multiple times and for more than one bun I'm sure if people wanted to vote for their own bunnies they could anyway?

I am right about that guys....right? :)

oh, I didn't know that! :)Nah, I don't need one for Dunkin. I would probably just forget about it, lol.

I know you can votefor yourself and other members. But what I was wondering was when people have other accounts can't they vote for themselves more than once or does it only allow you one vote for yourself per IP?

I think you could but we trust our members. Plus it is for fun and not like you are winning money.:biggrin2:

I generally don't even vote for myself for bunny contests! LOL! I usually pick someone else. Like this time!

Latest posts

Back