Mr. Wiggles showed my husband who's boss ;)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
I can't remember if I've mentioned it or not butlast thursday I had my gall bladder removed. Normally the pet choresare soley my responsibility but my husband has been gracious enough tohelp me out until I can do it again. He was using a dustpan and brushto sweep up Mr. Wiggles droppings, but for some reason he wasn'tholding the handle of the dustpan. I said to him, you need to hold thehandle of the dustpan or Mr. Wiggles will flip it, and my husband says,he wont flip it, with that Mr. Wiggles grabbed the dustpan and gave ita good fling. So my husband takes what's left in the dustpan and triedto put it in a trash bag without fully opening it and instead offalling down into the bag they rolled back out onto his lap. He finallygot it all cleaned up but it was such a comedy of errors!

Megan

Oh dear! lol. He didn't listen and he got told the right way huh?

They love those dust pans!

He's laying on his back with his front paws in the air.

I need to put a different pic in but keep forgetting. It's so hard to see them on here sometimes.

Ummmm...can I borrow Mr wiggles please???? My hubby could use some training too. LOL JK

Hope youre feeling better!!!!!!

Lanna

Back