Moxie's Doings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moxiez

Reaction score
Moxie had her first trip to the vet today. Wowwas it expensive! I didn't realize how much extra my vet charges for"exotics" (how exotic can an animal be if there's an entire islededicated to them in every Petsmart in America?)

She handled the trip really well. She didn't seem all that worried byriding in the car or being near the yappy, bouncing little dog that wasthere at the same time we were. She also seemed comfortable with thevet.

I found out that she's older than I suspected - the vet (who is anexotics expert) said that Moxie is about 4-6 months old. She also toldme that her breed is "English Spotted", and that I can expect her togrow to be about 4-6 lbs (she's currently 2lbs). The vet said thatthat's a healthy weight for her right now, and that I'm feeding herappropriately, which is good to know.

However, Moxie did have a little bit of a runny nose, so the vet hasher on a twice daily oral antibiotic (Chloro-Palmitate) for 1 week as aprecaution.

But overall, she's doing great!

That is great that she did so well at the vet's.

I've never seen an English Spotted in person that I can remember - but I am sure she's pretty.

Be sure to share her pictures with us if you get a chance.

Peg

Latest posts

Back