More Sebastian pictures :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I know, I know, youprobably think I never put my camera down! ;)But he wassooooo cute! And it's getting to that time of the year where he enjoysthese nice days so much! I look at these pictures and I just want tosqueeze his little cheeks and kiss his cute littlenose!Look at those whiskers! Please note that he isNOT at all nakey anymore!

amcde

amcg8

He is. But you can see where the mature bunny is starting to come through, and he's not as much of a baby anymore.

Sebastian, you're handsome!!!

he is a cutie with those ears.And he seems to enjoy being outside. I wonder what would my bunny do if I took him outside.

We've been noticingthat too. One of my older daughters just said last night how big he'sgetting. I'm so glad his temperament is staying the same though. Hestill loves to be lugged around and cuddled on. You guys won't believewhat we did with him last week! His little girl took him to a petparade! It was a pet contest and there was every pet there that youcould imagine! I warned her on the way there that there would be catsand dogs and that she would have to stay near her Daddy in case hewould need to hold she and Sebastian off the ground. I even told her wemight not be able to stay. There were probably 50 dogs there, cats, 2baby cows, a goat, lizards, birds, a boa constrictor...He was so good!He never freaked out, never got excited or scared. He just nibbled ongrass and laid around in her arms! People couldn't believe he was arabbit laying in her arms like a baby and hopping around on a leashlike a dog!

I like this onetoo. It shows his cute white spots on his paws! I think thats so funnyhow he has dark legs but the bottoms of his paws are white! And look atthat belly fur! He loves to have his bellyrubbed!

amfwg

I KNOW!!!! I'vethought that so many times! Sebastian's little girl thinks it's prettyneat too! :)

Stephanie wrote:
**Wishes Sebasitian was her rabbit** ;)

I swear, he and Chompers could be brothers. Sebasitian is a bit lighter, but that face!

What's my Peppy doing at your house???? lol

Latest posts

Back