More pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Sorry you all, I post so many pictures! But you know how it is, once you start, you can't stop!

ce152a86.jpg

He was so entertained at everything in this cabinet.

d853fdd3.jpg

f1fb284e.jpg

959a8758.jpg

325060eb.jpg

24ec7caf.jpg

fb939ed7.jpg

Chewing on my bed frame! :X (Yes there's a blanket under the bed to keep him from going under and going to the bathroom.)

cc620071.jpg

"Now how do you get up there..."

9cd76af7.jpg

8dc4fec8.jpg

630acae0.jpg

9d9618cf.jpg

"How do you turn this thing on?"

b5b427d7.jpg

I thought this picture was adorable!

e85b1087.jpg

"I know there's treats in here!"

a20baeec.jpg

"What do you want?"

3a634514.jpg

3bba5517.jpg

544f018d.jpg

Kissing the kitty cat!

f50a1802.jpg

"Now how do you get up there to look at all those pretty little girl rabbits?"

Picture36.jpg

Now the monster! Mocha!

Picture1.jpg

Picture5.jpg

"Nah-nah nah-nah boo-boo, you can't catch me!" (This picture was the greatest, lol, yes that's his tongue.)

Picture9.jpg

"Peek-a-boo!"

Picture15.jpg

I pet.. and I pet.. and I pet...

Picture17.jpg

Yet I get no gratitude! He refuses to kiss me! He obsessively licks thecarpet non-stop when I pet him, but as for kisses, he just lowers hisnose to the ground and nudges me, telling me I wasn't done petting him!

Picture19.jpg

Picture20.jpg

"What are you looking at?"

Picture24.jpg

"Mo-m, you're in the way!"

Picture25.jpg

Picture30.jpg

I think those aresome of my very favorite photos you've ever taken! I'm enjoying yourrecent photo shoots! :)

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I think those are some of myvery favorite photos you've ever taken! I'm enjoying your recent photoshoots! :)

Raspberry
I've been able to take a lot more pictures recently because I got thatcheap little dual camera and it makes everything so easy to just snap afew pictures! Normally my pictures dwindle in the winter because Idon't go outside all the often and I get bored of photos of themsitting in their hutches all the time but we recently re-did thebasement bedroom for me and now I can bring them in to play. My dad ishighly allergic to my boys and my bedroom used to be on the secondfloor along with theirs so I couldn't let them up there and get hairflying all around. But now that I'm downstairs, I can close my door andjust let them run in my room. It's great fun, I no longer have tofreeze my buns off just to go pet my boys. If we weren't moving in ayear I'd be temped to convince my parents that Mocha needs to becomeand inside bunny (Spice is too messy!). I'll probably keep pouring thepictures on, so no worries! lol.

Bunsforlife,

Thanks! Mocha has suddenly decided to stop shedding in themiddle of shedding. :?He has this line where he has shed outand where he hasn't, but recently he has hardly lost any fur! As forSpice, he's a fluffy boy that has had his hair tamed but me constantlypetting him, lol. I'll have to tell them how hansom they are, but theyalready know they are!

BunnyMommy,

I knew you'd enjoy those!

Okay, now back to finishing my report.

Look at the boyyyss!! They're so darned pretty, happy, and opinionated.I love them so much. They're so lucky to have you as their mom.

Mocha's funny how pushy he gets, trying to push your legs out of theway. He really thinks he's All That and I get the biggest kick out ofit.

Spice gets better and better looking. The pictures where he's facingthe camera are the sweetest! Give them a big hug and kiss from me. Soclose, yet so far! :?

Keep those pictures coming! They always bring a smile to my face.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back