Monday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Hiya!!!

I was sick on Saturday and we entertained on Sunday....so I didn't get online much at all.

It snowed this morning....not a lot, but enough to make the drive miserable.

Chippy escaped from her pen this morning whenI was feeding her. She has all of the hiding places and narrow accesses down pat. It took me FOREVER to catch her......The White Blurrrrrr!!!

Isn't it wonderful to have a bunny do that during your crunch-time in the morning? I'm sooo glad it was you and not me! :biggrin2:

Hope you're feeling better. There are colds going around me too. I madea batch of chicken soup last week and froze a bunch of little bowls of it. It's always good to have it ready just in case you need it.

Snowing so that the roads weren't good. :shock: Don't like the sounds of that, but I'm Loving the cold air! It's great! :bunnydance:

Cold air is nice. It feels so fresh. We are at 35*F (2*C).

Yesterdaymorning, just as I stepped out the door, a snowflake fell. Within 10 minutes it was a heavy snow fall, but by noon everythinghad melted. Today is sunny and dry.

Pebbles can be hard to catch if she doesn't to be caught.The restof the time she will let you pick her up when she is ready to be picked up.
Bebe follows me like a puppy, and I can pick her up anytime. Trouble is, it is hard to take pictures of her when she keeps running into the camera.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Bebe follows me like a puppy, and I can pick her up anytime. Trouble is, it is hard to take pictures of her when she keeps running into the camera.

Aww...what a love!!

Cali's Just like that - I can sympathize! :D

Latest posts

Back