Miss Grace My Problem Polish Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
I had mentioned Miss Grace in a post before andafter reading the replys I decided she was not the attack man eater bundeep inside. I could see it in her eyes she wants to trust but is soafraid. I want her to know she is in a safe warren now aka our bedroombut she does have a hurt haunted look to her. She was terribly abusedand hurt before she came into rescue and she loves for me to hold herand love her but no one else. When I sit at the computer she stands upto be picked up and held in my lap while I work. Yesterdy we has aneducation booth at Petsmart and I said let's take Grace. I figured wewould be slow due to Mothers DAy and I could spend time with her. WEput her in Big Buns stroller and I sat her beside my chair. She didallow adults to rub her head but made a growling sound around kids. Idid allow some kids o gentle pet her while I held her to give herassurance. She also wore a harness for the first time and hopped aroundthe store alittle with my husband. I was so proud of her but she didkeep standing up in the stroler to get on my lap. I don't think shewill ever be normal but the lady in charge of our rescue was proud ofher too but told me I probably have a rabbit for life which is finewith me. We think she is 2-3 years old. She is a lovely deep gray withblueish gray eyes. I think all of you should be proud of hertoo. She came far from hiding under sofas and running out to bit peopleand scar them

Brave little bunny you have. I would hate so muchif either of my boys was abused in the past, I'm so glad I got them andpotentially saved them from that. It does look like she's a one personbunny, I'm so glad you gained her trust and respect. Congradulations onyour success with her. *claps*

Laura, Moch, & Spice

Yes, Bunty, I second Laura's congratulations.

Bless you for the good work that you're doing with this precious bun.

Latest posts

Back