mhiszxpinay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Hi Mhiszxpinay,

How is little Emmy doing? I have just been reading through your postsand it seems as though you have been having some problems. Did you eversort the tick/mites problem out? You said that she wasn't herself onanother post. How does she seem to be doing today? Is she playing withher toys today?

Hopeall is well. I wasjust wondering how she was!

Vickie

Emmy is doing WONDERFUL! The mites, tick problemis solved. We checked her fur and nothing was there! Hope it would bethe last to see those Mites! Yes Emmy has been playing with her toysnow. We just bought her this plasitc carrot and inside are littlebells.she always chews it and rolls it around ,same with the plasticBall we gave her..!

yesh! i am really happy too!
----> opss i fergot to tell thid but we got emmy newfood " nutri phase" and new nibble treats she can nibble on once inawhile! Emmys loving it =D Its at least 2 days since emmy is eating TheNutripahase...shes getting bigger already!

Sorry mhiszxpinay - I haven't heard of this typeof food before (maybe its not available here, I'm not too sure) - I didhowever, go on petsmart's website and this is what they said about it:

"Nutriphase Gold Rabbit Diet gets the "thumbs up" from our PETsMARTveterinarians for both nutrition and taste appeal. When you feedNutriphase Gold, you don't have to worry whether your pet is eating abalanced diet, because it contains all the nutrient she needs tomaintain good health. And you'll appreciate the terrific value!"

So I don't think there is a problem with it :)!

Vickiw

Back