Messy Boy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well as some of you may know, me and my dad madetemporary cages out of a shelf in the garage (well out of harms way [mydad even pushed his car out of the garage to ensure nodieselfumes stayedin the garage]and quite secure). WellSpice had a lot of fun terrorizing his cage! Once again, my two arecomplete opposites!

Both:

9c3ac690.jpg

Mocha:

84504600.jpg

And Spice (GASP! Messy!):

6a134c0a.jpg

Well we had temperatures of -18*F/-28*C lastnight with windchill factors of between -40 and -49*F/45*C. Me and mymom convinced my dad that when the temperature falls below -22*F/-30*Cthen they come in the garage for the night (the days are warm enoughthat the change in temperature is not detrimental to their health).Since last night we had such strong winds, I convinced my dad to let mebring them in because I was concerned about a breeze blowing up throughthe open wire (most is covered but still).

MBB, I know what that's like!LOL! Bo loves to destroy his cage when he's in themood! They are just little boogers sometimes!

I'm glad they're in the garage - for them and you!

-Carolyn

I know how the cage trashing goes, thats Fergi'sfavorite thing in the world to do! I am sure that Spice was a bitticked off at being moved indoors, even if it was for his own good. Iam glad you brought them in...we are getting your cold air from Canadaas of tonight...we just got around eight inches of snow and stillfalling and then we get the wonderful, blustery, freeze your butt off,cold air!! Glad my buns are inside!

Fergi's mom

I would never have allowed them to stay outside!If they were bonded perhaps because they could cuddle but not alone,it's not fair to them!

I'm sure Spice is ticked off, he hates it inside but is much better off when it's at least how he wants it -- messy. ;)

Fergi wrote:
I amglad you brought them in...we are getting your cold air from Canada asof tonight...we just got around eight inches of snow and still fallingand then we get the wonderful, blustery, freezeyour butt off, cold air!! Gladmy buns are inside!

Fergi's mom
Are the rabbits inside, too :D??

Jim

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Those bun's keep their cages as different as night and day!
Tell me about it! They are not the same on one single thing, if one isgood with one thing, the other is the complete opposite. One pushes hisnose in the food dish so i have to pour the food on his head because hedoesn't give me a chance to pour it in, the other waits patiently; oneis slow, one is always in a rush; one is 'loveydovey', theother is pushy! I cannot win, lol.

If I were to combine all their desirable traits, I'd have the perfect bunny.

JimD wrote:
Fergi wrote:
I am glad youbrought them in...we are getting your cold air from Canada as oftonight...we just got around eight inches of snow and still falling andthen we get the wonderful, blustery, freeze yourbutt off, cold air!! Glad mybuns are inside!

Fergi's mom

Jim
:DYep!:DLOL!

Fergi's mom

JimD wrote:
Fergi wrote:
I am glad youbrought them in...we are getting your cold air from Canada as oftonight...we just got around eight inches of snow and still falling andthen we get the wonderful, blustery, freeze yourbutt off, cold air!! Glad mybuns are inside!

Fergi's mom

Jim
LOL!

AnnaS wrote:
at least he is having fun.
That's ALL that matters, right? This is why I've learned tonot put too much effort into toys and play houses, etc. Hehe!

It's not so much fun for me! I had to clean thatdisaster out today, lol. I put shreaded paper in this time in hopes hewill destory that and leave the newsaper laying down to absorb the pee.

And to think I just gave him the middle name Damien (yes amiddle name) which means sweet and harmless! It should mean littleterror!

Latest posts

Back