Meet Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeO

Reaction score
This is Bun. We’re his third home but also his forever home. We’ve had him a couple of years now and he’s family. I believe he’s a mixed breed, but if anyone has thought on what breeds, I’d be interested to know. He’s a medium sized rabbit. Happy to be petted but does not like being held, so we respect that unless he needs grooming. 851174A7-D3F1-43C9-8E49-3BE6D3EC8DA1.jpeg5B1261A0-80D5-4DF7-B6D5-D984D637E8E1.jpeg2A2C1758-BD0E-4E43-9456-13D4830645FE.jpeg

He's adorable! I can't guess anything aboht what mix he might be though.

Happy and healthy are our only concerns--we have had Cosmo for 4 years--he was a biter and had been rehomed 3 times and was on death row in Auburn, Ca and came to us via operation roger. Took one day to stop the biting--always told friends if they don't train the bunny, the bunny will train you. He's a great bunny and doesn't mind being picked up and held now.

Wow he is gorgeous & thanks for sharing such a sweet story!

I'm not too much of a help identifying his breed, sorry! For coloring, he is a cream / black harlequin. If his eyes are blue, he is Vienna Marked which basically means he carries the Vienna (blue-eye) gene which makes that white stripe on his forehead!

Welcome to the forum! Bun looks like a sweet boy! I'm sorry that I can't help with breed/coloring, but @SableSteel is great for that!

Looks like he might be a dutch mix to me (look up harlequin dutch or tri dutch to compare). Could a mix of any breed with vienna markings as well.

Latest posts

Back