Medicine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I hate to take medicine. My slaves tell me its to make me feel better but it tastes yucky.:yuck

Well my slaves tried to give me some grape flavored medicine yesterday. Mom slave held me while Dad slave tried to use a medicine dropper to put it in my mouth. They put me on my back and put some drops on whiskers below my nose. I kept my mouth closed. The Dad slave tried to open my mouth, but I wouldn't let him and the medicine ran down the sides of my mouth. I did take some of it, couldn't help it, but I didn't want to.

The medicine made my whiskers and my fur around my mouth all sticky. It seemed like it took me forever to get cleaned up. But I am feeling better.

Mr. Muffin

hullo mista muffin!!!

mommy always tries to put this medisin in my eye cause i have a ... a... infecshun. i used to kick and scratch cause i hated it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but now after i am done she gives me a treat...a yogurt drop! mmmm strawwwwberry!!!!!!! yoo should be good cause maybe your mommy and daddy....uhm...slaves....will give you a treat too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~nEmo

Oh I hate medicines too. Have you tried kicking when they hold you? Make sure to kick REALLY hard.

I also insist on chewing on their clothes when they're done.....that makes them feel guilty and I usually get some treats to make them feel better.

But I'd listen for that medicine container opening and go hide...and like I say - do some bunny kicks. That might slow them down a bit.

The BunFather

Fluffy: I lovvvvvveeee taking medicine. I take one syringe of medicine and one syringe of blueberry yogert. I just open up clap onto the end and *gulp, gulp, gulp*

This is Ruby using Floppys account.

Don't listen, that medicine stuff is YUCKY! Spit it out, and eat anything else in sight to get the taste out of your mouth.

Fluffy it sounds like your Mama has got you tricked into thinking your getting yummy yogurt when you see that syringe thingy..smart of her!

Back