Luv and Roger

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I brought Luv to see Roger. She wasnt crazy aboutbe put in a carrier. we were about 30 mins early before theshelter. So Luv and my son hung out in the car and gotcovered in fur :) He is a lop but otherthan that i dont know. He is mostly white with gray ears and a littleamount of gray spots on his back. He is getting more used topeople. Luv went up to him and sniffed him and kinda leanedover him and then she ran one way and him another, then they got neareach other again and he did the same to her. Mostly he was justthrilled to run, never had that option before in theshelter. I forgot my camera, will try and visit himin day or two to apply to adopt him so he can come home withme friday or saturday. They said no one else is showing intrest inbunnys cause its not bunny season. I cant wait to bring mylittle guy home. Poor thing dont even have any toys, might bring him atoy when i go apply for him.

Not sure if will keep his name Roger or rename him. He is mostly whiteand my son wants to call him snowball. I dont really like that name forhim. Just a few more days and he might be mine.

Cristy

That's so good :DI'm glad they were okwith each other, bet you can't wait to get him home. Look forward toseeing some pictures :DKeep us posted.

Glad they were ok with each other and only acouple more days till you can get him. I bet that yourgetting pretty excited. I'm looking for a holand andeverytime i find a breeder in my area i get excited and then theydon;'t have what i'm looking for ugh!But i'm glad for you that hesstill there and him and luv get along.

Robert

Just wanted to update everyone on Roger. I wentthere today and he was still there. I petted him and held him for alittle bit. He is so much more friendly then when i first seen him backin may. I filled out the adoption papers and madearrangements to come get him at noon tomorrow right after i get paidand pay the rent, then i can go get him.My husband is stillkicking himself in the butt. haha

Then My son and i leave. He is 4 yrs old and if he had his way we wouldbring home all the animals. I relize i forgot to take his picture so igo back in and have a hard time dragging my boy out and i tell them ifthey had his way they would have more empty spots and she was on thephone and said something to the point she was already makingarrangements for a bunny to fill his spot. That kinda confused me.Maybe Noah's ark takes bunny's from the mean shelter but only one at atime. Come to think of it i have never seen more than one inthere. It just never occured to me that they get them from the othershelter. but its good that they get away from the shelter that putsanimals down. I dont think i would adopt from the other onecause they dont fix the animals, and i think its probably cheaper for ashelter to have it done then me.

I cant wait to get my boy home. not sure if his name will stay Roger ornot. Will try and post a picture soon as i can findthe cord to the camera.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back