Lukes troubled Diary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
Well it was wet and raining and the rabbits hadto have their exercise. So out comes Luke and inside to wear it is niceand warm :) . He's having a blast, when he smells where the dog wentpee on the carpet
IMG_0622.jpg
. I distract him by using my backpack
IMG_0621.jpg
When he finds that his paws now stink of dog pee
IMG_0620.jpg
.Once he has his paws cleaned he decides, why not clean the rest of me,and gives himself a big shake for not thinking of the idea before
IMG_0619.jpg
IMG_0618.jpg
.Once he is completly done with his clean he realizes this is the placethat mommy keeps all her wires hidden but he is clever and finds them
IMG_0617.jpg
.Luke realizes after trying to eat them that wires are scary things
IMG_0616.jpg
and gets put in timeout
IMG_0615.jpg
.Where he decides to show mommy who is boss by eating timeout
IMG_0614.jpg
.Then when mommy claims he can come out of time out he turns his butt onher
IMG_0613.jpg
.Instead he decides he will explore the corner
IMG_0612.jpg
IMG_0610.jpg
IMG_0609.jpg
.But he gets tired of that quickly and decides to eat mommies coat toget her attention
IMG_0611.jpg
.When mommy tries to grab him he runs behind the desk
IMG_0602.jpg
, and gets stuck
IMG_0608.jpg
Finally he trys to growl her down
IMG_0603.jpg
but finds that mommy has put out a new toy
IMG_0599.jpg
.Its a little to big for him so he decides to let Leo know that its HISonly
IMG_0600.jpg
and starts to kiss the floor
IMG_0601.jpg

Luke's second day inside written by Luke this time

Well, its my second day inside the house and that other bigger mean bunny is not inside this time. I am glad :)
But Mommy is inside and watching me with that stupid box that makesloud clicks and bright flashes. She ketches me eating a piece orsomething. It doens't taste good but its there to eat so I am going totry it.
IMG_0598.jpg

Then I run under the bed when mommy tries to take the piece of paper from me.
IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

When I see that mommys feet have disappear I try to sneak out fromunder the bed but I think she caught me again because a bright flashwent off!!
IMG_0597.jpg

So I decide its safe and come slowly out... I notice a piece of chewy type of food on the ground and go investigate
IMG_0591.jpg

But Mommy says "NO!" and so I go to this shiny thing over here thatmommy calls a mirror. I dont care what its called but the rabbit in itwouldn't come out to play with me. But I had to say... That rabbit waspretty handsome.
IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

I finally gave up trying to get the other bunny to come out and leave to go find something to do.
IMG_0588.jpg

I stood up to look around for something interesting but mommy thoughtit was so cute!! So I had to do it again for the flashy box.
IMG_0590.jpg

But I was sick of the flashy box and went off for some adventure.
IMG_0584.jpg

Thats when I found the chair... At first it puzzled me and I had to sit and think to figure out how to get around it...
IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

But I figured out what I was going to do and ran off to put my plan in action.
IMG_0581.jpg

But I had to stop to smell the coat because it smelt like anotherbunny... Thats when I peed on the coat but mommy didn't get the flashybox to go off because she was yelling at me.
IMG_0580.jpg

Well, I have a short attention span and got bored with the chair dilema and found the "litter box" which was MUCH to big.
IMG_0579.jpg

I tried to jump in and spilt shavings all over me so I had to go clean myself.
IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

Then I got really thristy and found some very cold stuff to drink under the chair.
IMG_0576.jpg

Then I went to sleep and Mommy put me back in my cage!!

Lukes 3rd day and the bonding begins with Leo. Written by Luke.

So today mommy brought me inside and immediately I knew something was wrong... There was another rabbit in the room.!! :eek:
IMG_0553.jpg

I tried to run out as fast as I could but mommy just wouldn't let me <_< .

So I ran under the bed to hide... But mommy thought that was so cute because she took a million pictures of me hiding!!
IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

Mommy threw the tissues at me to get me to come out but all that did was give me another hiding spot and a snack!!
IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

Well I dont know where that rabbit was because he didn't come under the bed so I slowly krept out...
IMG_0575.jpg

When I saw the litter box I guessed that he could have used it already and I could get him to come out that way.
IMG_0574.jpg

It worked because here he came!!
IMG_0554.jpg

I was under the desk trying to take a drink of water when he rudely came up and started smelling me!!
IMG_0550.jpg

I ran away but he persisted and last time I was back here I got yelled out so I ran out...
IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

He followed me though. SO I went to get a drink of water because if Iwas going to have to play with him I was going to need my energy... BUTHE TRIED TO DRINK WITH ME!! RUDE :eyebrow:
IMG_0551.jpg

When I tried to fight him off mommy put us back in the cages!! <_<

Back