Looking for a vet for Blackie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackiesmum

Reaction score
I live in Alliance, Ohio. I am looking for a vet for Blackie in the Canton/Alliance area.

Thanks,

Mary

Greetings Mary,

Check with the House Rabbit Society for a list of vet recommendations.I'd also ask any of your local breeders, pet owners, 4-H Club in yourarea.

Don't be afraid to screen the doctors by asking how long and how manyrabbits have they treated. What do they offer in case of an emergencyafter hours?

Visit the facilities making sure they're clean, you like the staff, can afford the fees or they'll work with you by billing you.

Just some suggestions, although I'm sure you already had them in mind.

You probably have a first-aid kit in the house. There's a list ofsuggested supplies in the post at the beginning of the forum by rabbitsasking 'what topics we'd like to see in future issues of Rabbits Only.'

Is Blackie okay?

-Carolyn

Yes, Blackie is fine. I justwantto find a vet before I need one. And I do want to get himfixed soon. I have a first aid kit ready , hope I never need to use it.

Thank you,

Mary

Smart move to find a good vet now.

Good luck! :)

-Carolyn

Blackiesmum wrote:
I live in Alliance, Ohio. I am looking for a vet for Blackiein the Canton/Alliance area.

Thanks,

Mary

hi mary i am from that area!!! i live in colorado now butibelive the best thing for you to do would be get into to the phone bookand look up vets call them and ask them qusetions and make sure to getthe one with the most expericene

Back