lola

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annkierst1

Reaction score
Hello All

I have a question to anyone who has knowledge about rabbiteyes. Lola is a White Albano bunny. She has redeyes. Lately, Lola has been "missing" her foodbowl. When Kiersten or myself let her out she runs aroundnormally, but she and I have this thing where she follows me to theedge of the kitchen and she waits for her daily treat carrots or appleor whatever. Well if I put the food in front of her she willrecieve it out of my hand. If I lay it down, she runs aroundthe food. I have to literally point my finger to the food inorder for her to find it. Kinda of scary. There areother things that are making me suspicious. Is there aultimate test I can give her before taking her to the vet?

AnnKierst1

I think this is normal. Bunnies cannotsee directly in front of them and so they have to use their nose tofind the food. It sometimes take them awhile, but they willfind it. :)

I thought my bunny was just not interested whenhe does not eat the food right away. I never thought it was because hecould not see it.

Latest posts

Back