Little things your bunny does!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparney

Reaction score
after you put your rabbit back in his cage after a cuddle, or you have just fed him. What does he/she do?

Barney is a bit funky!

after i feed him, ifhe isn't hungry thenhe goes straight to it, but if he isn't hungry then he comes over to you, puts his paws on your new, chins you then either ges to his foo or just sits and eats the grass.

And also, after i put barney back into his run or hutch, races around and binkies in EVERY corner. its so cute but funny. if i can i will video him doing it and post it here.

Also, does your bunny ave a weird spot in your garden, or an area of your house?

Barney has a weird spot in the garden, its by my dad's shed where a fox came in chasing a wild rabbit, and not getting into detail but we only had a foot and what looked like a front leg left in the night once(not nice). and when we had a barbecue once, he was quite happily layoing on the grass with me but normally he freaks out and i have to put him down because he gets so worked up. then he literally bolts back to his cage and stops right in frot of the door. It's so sad but a bit scarey because it is EVERY time unless we have lots of people there.

from

sparney and barney!

x x

Latest posts

Back