little Bubby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
He's very lonely--I left him standing up clingingto the cage wire, his belly pressed against the door, looking after mesadly. :(:(:(

We had some really great bonding time today. I brought him in for along time and turned him loose on the floor. He wouldn't step off thenewspaper, and was really clingy--had to be near me almost the wholetime. I was lying on the floor next to him and he crawled all over me,kissed me, shoved me, smelled me....

Mom was sitting there on the floortoo, but he showed adefinite bond to me. Kept running back to jump up on me, and shove hisface into mine, or sit in the curve of my arm. He is SO sweet. Muchless assertive than Bunbun at the moment, but the same easygoingpersonality. He doesn't kick, can be flipped over easily, and doesn'tflinch when touched (the biggest sign of an overly timid rabbit).

Although he has the same little head dodge--so funny! I could almostswear it's Bunbun. Bunbun was the most tolerant bunny alive--except hedidn't like his head scratched (his back was the preferred spot). Everytime I tried, he would gently weave and dodge his head sideways. Bubdoes the exact same motion, and loves his back scratched!

And his comically oversize ears that fold over in hot weather, thelight orange "racing stripe" over his hind legs, and the distinctivedroop of his eye when he turns and looks over his shoulder....SometimesI have the oddest feeling of deja vu, like Bunbun's a baby again andI'm watching him grow up all over.

I miss Bunbun, and I love Bubby so much. I'm enjoyingevery minute of watching him grow up.

Rose

P.S. some great pics of him on the regular camera--he was POSING! But Ihave to wait until the roll is developed to post them. I'll post somedigitals later.

Latest posts

Back