Lionhead

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legacygirl

Reaction score
Hello I show rabbits for hobby. Inever heard of Lionhead until recently. I look up on ARBAwebsite there no lionheads. but there are now 47 breeds. WhenI shown in the past there were 45. Anyway how new islionheads?

How do they develop? What I mean is how do you make a lionhead?

Are they going to be reconized in ARBA?

I don't remember how much of this was covered in the thread I linked so I thought I would mention it now.

Lionheads have officially passed the first of three presentations thatthey need to pass in order to become a recognized breed. Unfortunately,the only color that is currently being presented is tortbecause the other colors failed their presentations.

If Arden Wetzel is unable to pass torts at the ARBA convention thisyear, then the attempt will go to Gail Gibbons, the 2nd "Certificate ofDevelopment" (COD) holder. If she is unable to get the breedpassed...then Teresa Mueller of Pridelands Rabbitry will attempt to getthem passed.

Somewhere on this board (I forget where) I've explained about theprocess. It is also discussed in the Standards of Perfection book putout by ARBA. You do need to buy it - it does not come with an ARBAmembership!

Peg

Legacygirl wrote:
Are they going to be reconized in ARBA?

Latest posts

Back