like daddy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Well, I opened the door of the babies' cage todayand was immediately buried under a mass of squirming orange fur(literally!). Baby 1 came barrelling up to me, ran up my arm, put hispaws on my chest, and gave me a wet sloppy kiss right on the lips, muchto my shock! Awwwwww!!!:D

Somebody takes after Daddy Bunbun!!! Baby 1 sits like an overgrownparakeet on my shoulder, whuffing in my ear and looking for treats. Thecage is chest-high, so when I putmy arms in they run up themlike it's a parking ramp

I sure hope it's a boy--wish me luck, I find out tomorrow!!! Because Ilove that little squirt.

Rose

mhiszxpinay wrote:
awww soo kyoot! ..but if you dont mind me asking..how do uknow they are giving you a kiss..? im kinda new the the rabbitthing..!
Hehehehehe....Well, he kind of ran up, stoodon his fat littlelegs,and smushed his wet lips into mine!Not verygraceful but cute--I've never been kissed like that by a baby bunny, soI was kind of shocked....;)He's 5 wks. old and quite acharacter.

Rose

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Aww how absolutley adorable!! I hope baby 1 is a boy - he(Fingerscrossed )soundslike such a cutey!!!Are you able to upload pics?

Vickie

I've got pics on a standard camera that aren't developed yet. I'll tryand get some more digital ones soon, but I haven't been able to catchmy brother to load them onto the computer lately!

Rose

Latest posts

Back