Leave it to Dolla to Emphasize the WARNING About The New Style of NIC Panel!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the animal communicator told me Ben was not ready for a relationship right now, I decided I really need to make him his own condo. I felt bad, anyway, that his pen was so temporary, and he really loved the condo in Tobi's pen.

So I spent my ENTIRE day looking for NIC panels. I went to *7* different Target stores, and finally found ONE box of the old-style ones, with all small squares. It looks like the silver ones are now the "new" style with the large holes in most of the panels. :X

I really wanted Ben's condo and pen to be all silver, but the one box I found was blue panels. Guess I'll do his condo in blue, with a black pen. Will move the silver panels he has now over to Tobi's pen, so she'll have all silver, and Nick and Amelia have all black.

I did see panels at Bed Bath and Beyond, as well. They are coated, and gray. They are $14.99/box, and there's about half as many panels in the box as the ones sold by Target. They're all small-holes, though.

I REALLY don't like the new design of the NIC panels, and refuse to buy them. Grrr.

Back