"Keep away from the food dish or your face meets my foot."

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Yeeheheeee....

l_4858bf3c820e1f063e99d47123c3ed4f.jpg

:biggrin2:

You know I can't stand rats...right?

But that photo is ADORABLE.....I laughed out loud at it.

Bassetluv wrote:
LOL....I can just see him saying, "I know kaRATé!" :biggrin2:

:biggrin2:That's a good one Bassetluv!

He (or she?)is so cute Undergunfire! I love that picture! It really looks like s/he's saying "Keep away from the food dish or your face meets my foot"!!!! lol. :D

RexyRex wrote:
Cute pic :) What is in his food dish, it looks like Sun Chips and uncooked pasta! I've never had rats, what's their diet like?

Well, it is definitely not recommended to feed rats a pet store seed mix. They are horrible and are not very nutricious.

Many rat owners make their own rat diets. Since rats have a diet common to humans, we use many organic cereals, nuts, puffed rice, puffed wheat, sunflower seeds, wheat/veggie pasta's, Total brand cereal, ect.

Rats have to have a staple, too, such as....a high quality dog food (Wellness, Solid Gold, Innova, ect.). You can also feed a high quality lab block as a staple (Harlan Teklad).

:D

LadyBug wrote:
awwwwwwwwwwww! heard anything else about that breeder who was moving to town? i want baby rattie pix Amy!

She won't be getting stock for a few more months. I have completely decided, though, that I want my boys to live with each other and enjoy each other until they all pass.

I have had this same though for a while now, so I definitely need to go with my gut.

After my guys pass on, then I will find time later in life to get more ratties :). I have thought about it and a good break is always good!

LadyBug wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
LadyBug wrote:

You will have to get two ratties youself and share pictures :biggrin2:!
one word.........MOM!

Does she have the dreaded "rat tail phobia" or doesn't want you to get any more pets :p?

If it's the "no more pets thing", you could try talking her into fostering ratties :biggrin2:.

Latest posts

Back