Just dropped off Pumpkin to be neutered.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicGummieBear

Reaction score
I dropped off my little guy about an hour ago at the Vet to be neutered. I was so sad and cried the whole way home. I am so attached to my little ones. I trust their vet but of course I am nervous. They will be keeping him for 24 hours and it is a 24 hour emergency hospital that does rabbits all the time, I just can't wait for him to come home and I'm sure his cage-mate Ghost will miss him tonight also.

:pray: I hope it all goes well.

sending u good healing vibes for sweet Pumpkin...
males dont have such an intrusive surgery so they norm spring back real quick..:)

I know what its like. My three got neutered yesterday.

He should be fine, one of mine is nearly perfect, hes eating and drinking and acting normal. Other didnt eat or poo so had to go back to the vets this morning but thankfully is now coming along. Then the thrid was more serious and his tstcle didnt drop so taking him a while.

Its good there keeping him for a while, that way they can monitor him etc.

Sending you wishes :)

Thanks everyone for all the wishes. I picked him up just about two hours ago and he seems to be doing well. He has been eating and drinking but seems to be pretty quite. I think I will keep him and his partner in different cages but keep them close for the next day or two. They gave me some pain medicine to give once a day and I can't wait to see him all healed up and happy again.

Michelle - I hope all your little ones recover soon and well. :)

I know how it felt. When I dropped my girl off at the clinic, I was so scared. Congratulations on neutering :) Wishing your boy get well real soon.

Latest posts

Back