Just a quickie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
If a buns molars are causing the eyes to water, that would be white gunk, yes? Clear would not indicate that, or have I got that wrong?

Thanks in advance :)

I think that molars overgrown can affect the eyes watering but it could be a watery discharge. As far as I know the white gunk is pus indicating infection.
My rabbit beau had a lot of teeth pulled several months ago and now has an infected eye on the opposing side of the teeth extractions .
he has a corneal ulcer and has had pus in that eye.
Right now I cannot help but make a relationshop between the massive dental surgery and his eye problem but I really have evidence to support that other than it is strange timing....
If your bun has pus in his eye he has an infection somewhere.

Thanks Angieluv.

He has clear discharge. My thoughts are that it may be a side effect from the droncit injection, or he has something in it, or has caught it somewhere. I'm obviously bathing it incase it is one of those, but he has moderate spurs done back in September so that's an obvious concern incase he has about to have major dental problems. I'll keep bathing andif it's nto better when he goes back for his next injection I'll show the vet.

I'm sorry about your bun, what a nightmare for you all :(

Latest posts

Back