Just a few pics of my babies :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendOfTheBunnies

Reaction score
:DSorry guys, I just had to post therest of my pics. I'm still not sure what breed they are...anybody know? Thanks!

Buster and Babs:

Babs_Buster1.jpg

Tom:

Tom4.jpg

Jerry:

Jerry2.jpg

the top pic the one cloest to the cam with thetan markings looks like mini rex/rex fur, the one in back kinda hard totell, the two lil boys look like dutch mixes to me. they could be fulldutch as I have seen some pure dutch with some funny markings. how oldare tom and jerry?

Oh My gosh!That bunny in the first photo, the one in front, isBEAUTIFUL! You are lucky to have all those beautifulbunnies!

Aww FOTBI absolutley love your babies,all 4 of them -So sweet. That picture of Babs looks like myDaisy except Daisy is all white. I've never been able to tell whatbreed she is either, its the same short, thick, silky fur.

Are those pics taken in their house - It looks very homely for them!

Vickie

The one on the outside has got to be a Rex. Thosegorgeous soft faces are unmistakeable. Is his/her fur incredibly softcompared to the others?

The inside one has shortish ears, so there's probably Netherlandsomewhere in there?? Or Dutch. If that's the case, who knows wherethose red eyes came from! ;)

Your black and white baby looks very Dutch. The gray one is probably part Netherland and maybe part Dutch too.

Babs has got to be my favorite. What a knockout!

Rose

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Are those pics taken in their house - It looks very homely for them!

yep! That is where they live, and they seem to loveit! I'll be getting them more stuff to jump around on soon,as they don't have a whole lot.

rabbitgirl wrote:
The one on the outside has got to be a Rex. Those gorgeoussoft faces are unmistakeable. Is his/her fur incredibly soft comparedto the others?
Yep, his fur is very thick, and very much softer than the others. Thanks for your help! :D

Greetings FriendoftheBunnies,

Give those beauties all a big snuggle from me. Wish I coulddo it in person. They're absolutely adorable.Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back