Just a few nutrition Questions. . .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoragrl

Reaction score
Acorn is always in the bird room cleaning up after them. I really don't think that there is anything in their food that could hurt him but I figured I would check with you guys, here are the ingredients.

"ground corn, soybean meal, cracked wheat, wheat germ meal, vegetable oil, sucrose, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, iodized salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, citric acid, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin K supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hyd "

Also, I've got a whole garden growing downstairs. There's kale, different kinds of lettuce, several kinds of herbs, carrots, and pet grass. Acorn likes to go down there and munch on some of the lettuce and grass everyday and he's never caused a problem in doing such so I've been letting him. Do you think there's any problem with that? He has his own little grass container that I could always bring up here for him but I'd hate to take away his buffet if I don't have to.

My bunnies want to know when Acorn is going to invite them over to sample the buffet?

Kathy Smith

:yeahthat:

Everything is fine, just watch that he doesn't get fat (or an upset stomach from too many carbs) from the bird food. I'm surprised he hasn't destroyed your garden yet. Mine would be pigging out!

Nice to see you back!

Latest posts

Back