Just a couple pics of Buttercup Baby and Me....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
Well, i was holding one of the baby buns, anddecided to get a couple photos. I know that everyone appreciatesknowing who it is they are actually talking to in forums, so I thoughtI'd post a couple pics of me (eeeeeeek!) holding the baby. There isalso a picture of Buttercup sleeping like a little angel, all coveredup in one of my daughter's dolly's blankets.

80779450.jpg

80779913.jpg

80779443.jpg

The both of you are beautiful.

:)

-Carolyn

You are all sweethearts! It's a given that thebun is beautiful, because what baby bun isnt?! I really hate picturetaking, though, because most days I feel like i'm 30 going on about 90.I've only got one child, but I feel like she just runs me ragged mostdays......

The bunny is just the cutest, her little ears folded together at the back are just the most adorable thing.
You look really good together.

AnnaS wrote:
The bunny is just the cutest, her little ears folded together at the back are just the most adorable thing.
You look really good together.

Buttercup really is the cutest little thing. The way she holds her earsis just adorable. I honestly dont think i can think of anything cuterin the whole world then a baby bunny!

It IS a new fad..... It was the latest thing atall the runway shows in Milan this season. I thought that everyone hadcaught on already, but I must just be ahead of the game when it comesto upcoming fashion..... ;)

SANDHILL! It's so good to see your face! Look at the sweet baby you have with you :)

Thank you for sharing those most beautiful photos :)

Latest posts

Back