Joy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl96

Reaction score
June 2006 - Joy was in a cage on a porch, awaiting her fate as a snake meal. My partner gave the guy $50 to let him take her instead. She's incredibly smart but moody, and has some terrible habits for which I have yet to find an explanation. Her 1st partner, Clover, was already 11 years old; he left us in Nov 2007. We got Parker a month later from a shelter; went to the Bridge this past August. Newbie Felix joined us in early September. Their bonding has been slow but progressive & is the first bonding I've ever had to take longer than a few days. There's reasons for this on both sides, so I've let them take it at the pace they have been. She alternately grooms Felix, then nips & chases him. He's anxious to be friends but runs when she chases, especially if it's one of "her" rooms. It will work out...as my first bunny mentor used to say "They may hate each other on site but will always become best friends". And they will.

dec-2007b-i-have-no-one-to-play-with.jpg

jan-2009f-you-are-lookin-at-me.jpg

Back