Job hunt.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otnorot

Reaction score
Job Hunt[size=[/size]

]

[size=1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but][/size] I got canned...... Couldn't [size=concentrate.][/size]

[size=2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it..... so they gave me the axe.

3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it --mainly because.....it was a sew-sew job.

4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was.....too exhausting.

5. Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just......didn't have the thyme.

6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it... couldn't cut the mustard.

7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found.....I wasn't noteworthy.

8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't......have any patience.

9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.][/size] Tried hard but.....just didn't fit in.

10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered.....I couldn't live on my net income.

11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work.....was just too draining.

12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I.....wasn't fit for the job.

13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

[size=
][/size]
[size=[font=Arial]14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because.....it was the same old grind.[/font]][/size][size=[font=Arial]
[/font]][/size]

. SO, I TRIED Retirement AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back