Jade & Jezebel's Christmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have so missed "the girls". They look so happy,I can tell they have been good with all the gifts Santa left them*wink* *wink*. I love the one of the two snuggled down together, lookslike they are waiting on some more grooming please!! Glad everybun hada Happy Holiday!

Fergi's mom

Cher wrote:
OMG! I hit the ol refresh button

I LOVE IT

absolutely love it,

how many times can a gal say thank you?

I'll tell you, never enough for thou Carolyn

Cher

"I'd do anything for you, Dear, Anything, cause you mean Everything to 'Us'"

Good God, you don't have thank me. You are one of the personalitiesthat make this Forum! Then again, Jade and Jez are especiallyCool. I'm starting to feel like we go way back.

I was expecting to have to scan them after about 4 weeks of waiting forthem to arrive in the mail. So glad you emailed them to me. :)

Please tell me who's Jade and who's Jez. I'm sorry, but I always getthat confused and I want to get it right. So on your avatar, who's onthe left and who's on the right? Are they sisters? (A breeder'sprobably rolling their eyes at me for asking that. I haven't studiedthat science, and I have the utmost respect for those that have.)

I would like to know how you chose Jade and Jez and their history.

Please, Cher?

As Ricky Ricardo would say to Lucille Ball... "'splain'"

Love,
-Carolyn

Lucy ya got some splainin to do.........

Jezebel is the one on the right, not to be confused with being calledbrown OH NO she is "honey with white cream" and Jaden is the white girlon the left with perfectly made up goth eyes and matching turtle nose :)

ahh my girls, such happy (but right now in bad bunny box) little monsters

I highly doubt they are real sisters, since their basic body shapes aresoo different (again, breeders roll your eyes cause I could be wayyyyoff *grin grin*) Jezebel is very close to a Flem?? and Jaden seems tobe smaller everywhere, not really heavily built and very narrow, petitelegs. Even if she looks to be a husky kinda chick in theoneshot.

Picked them out of an aquarium at the night market in Taiwan, justbecause of their friendliness and HOW DOES ANYONE KEEP A BUN IN ANAQUARIUM..but I digress with my feather flying outrage at how they werekept....they are all good now, and behave like soul-mates:)

Thank you for asking, and Carolyn-we do go waaaaaaaay back-and someothers here too, you all were here when I first got them and wouldfreak out at the slightest discrepancy in them, ya'll helped me raisemy little *ahem* angels

xo

Cher

I must admit, I have problems telling them aparttoo! :?I think it's just because we don't see many picturesof them *hint hint;)*. Jade does make me think of black though, somaybe I can keep it straight. :p

P.S.- Mocha and Spice's mom's looked IDENTICAL and had the same dad,but they look completely different from eachother in the way they'rebuilt. I notice the difference especially in their heads.

It's so wonderfulto see those pictures! That is the first time I've ever heard the storyabout how you got them! Amazing! We do NEED to see more pictures *hint,hint* :)

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back