Jack is fixed & better

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacksMom

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Well Jack has beenfixed and is acting more like himself again. He did spray meonce since the procedure but so far, nothing more. It seemslike his appetite has increased though...hmm? The vet visitwent "okay". No separate entrance for exotic animals.....Ihad to kinda yell at the desk girl and tell her to please get us in aroom because there was a crazy dog in there barking like amaniac! I was sooo worried about him gettingstressed. He has been out of his "house" and playing anddoing "binkies", so I know he's alright.

Thanks everyone for your advice and support. I was really worried about doing this to my little Jack.:)

Hi JacksMom,

I'm so glad you had the wherewithall to ask for a separate room for Jack. You were 100% right in doing so.

It's so scary when they have to go under anesthesia, and then it's so hard to see them uncomfortable.

You both did great. I'm so glad that he's being a gentleman. You have helped him by getting him neutered.

Keep us posted on his progress.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back