Ivory's new cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
tn_112-1202_IMG.jpg
thisis before we modified it..yes, its supposed to be an outside hutch, butit works well inside too :)

tn_112-1205_IMG.jpg
theres a close up on the modified one

tn_112-1206_IMG.jpg
a close up on the sign :)

tn_112-1207_IMG.jpg
my baby and his new toy :)

tn_112-1204_IMG.jpg
and my baby :)

I love the look of wooden hutches!!

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv Stephanies' wooden hutch for her buns, She better watch out 'cause I'll hutch nap that given half a chance!

I think it would be so funny to see him and Mr.Wiggles together, they look so much alike under allMr.Wiggleshair. How big is he? I think Mr. Wiggles is about 9pounds.

Megan

Luva: ive been around, j ust been quiet....my cameras been MIA, and just fixed it today

megan: dont know exactly how big he is, but I'd say less than 9lbs...

Ivory is absolutely gorgeous and seems very happy :)

Is the hutch going to stay inside? I have never thought of using one in the house!

Lexi (my daughter) said "He needs more toys! tell them to get him some more toys!"

:p

he does need more toys.....any suggestions?

yea, the hutch will stay inside, but eventually it will go upstairs into my new den :)

Baby keys, wood chews, maybe one of the bunnythings that hang with wood on them and a bell at the end so he can ringthe bell when he wants something! :)

I had to observe bo for a bit with his plastic toys to make sure hewouldn't chew them. He doesn't so he can have kitty toysalso.

He likes the baby toys that link (as in my avatar)

I think Lexi would tell you that he needs a 9 year old girl to play with him! LOL!

Latest posts

Back