It's Saturday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
It's been a long week (and last Monday was a Canadian holiday!) so I am so glad that the weekend is finally here!I wrote a mid-term on Wednesday and hoping I did good. I've had a bunch of hassles getting one of my lab sections changed (I tell you I am cursed).

Chase has now been neutered for about a week and a half so I put him with Reese today and it went really good! No mounting, chasing, or anything which is amazing. They were together for at least an hour before I put Reese back into her own pen and only because I needed to do some stuff and couldn't keep a constant eye on their behaviour. I think in a few weeks they will be bonded completely.

Here are some pictures. I'll add one of Chase from when I first got him so you can see just how much mane he has compared to then!

Chase before:
chase1.jpg

From today:

cnr1_5.jpg

cnr1_4.jpg

cnr1_3.jpg

cnr1_2.jpg

Glad the neuter went without a hitch, and the bonding is working out for Reese and Chase.
Chase does look good with his mane.

I kept Pebbles and Bebe apart when Cocoa stay with us this month. This was the first time Cocoa and Bebe were here since I bunnysat them 4 years ago. Pebbles and Cocoaalways get along fine, and I was trying to do what Luvabun did when shebabysat Millie to bond Pernod and Shadow. But when Iput all three together, Bebe chased and tried to bite Pebbles and Cocoa.

2cx6epv.jpg

Cocoa went home last night (Saturday night). :in tears: But we will have her back in July sometime. :pinkbouce:

Latest posts

Back