Is this a mini-lop or...?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tisha

Reaction score
I posted in the main forum but then I remembered that there was a forum for these types of questions.

So, here are my pics again for Sniffles.  He doesn't actually have the sniffles, my husband thought it was a cute name. lol

Here he is in his make-shift cage.  We have a cage for him that used to be Mr. Lola's, but it's at the grandparents house and we need to clean it out.  For now he's inside the sunning cage that my husband built for the iguana:

normal_sniffles_3.jpg

He doesn't like my camera's flash too much - poor little guy.
normal_sniffles_4.jpg

He's got big back feet!
normal_sniffles.jpg

Chomping away at some romaine and some hay.
normal_sniffles_5.jpg

Here is Sniffles with Mr. Lola.  They seemed interested in one another at first, then Mr. Lola did a few jumps in the air and went back into his cage - he looked bored. lol
normal_sniffles_2.jpg

I'm really bad at weight wise by just picking them up, but if I had to guess I would say he's about 1 or 2 pounds.  He's a little dirty, but he seems to be cleaning himself up quite niciely. He periscopes a lot to check things out and I LOVE watching him run and seeing his little ears flop.

Any advice on if this is a holland, mini, etc?  I just don't know the particulars.  His color is mostly white but it is a little dingy, I think.

~Tisha

I agree that he looks like a Holland with a very wooly coat (not uncommon in the Hollands).

Pam

Since you found him roaming the neighborhood... I'd caution any interaction between this bun and yours. Without proper quarantine, you do not know whether or not this bun maybe carrying any diseases or parasites.

Just trying to look out for Mr. Lola... I'd hate to see a post stating that he's come down with something that may have been brought in by the other bun. :?

They sure are cute though!

~Sunshine

Latest posts

Back